Sunday, July 29, 2007

4sm1 spcl "Part--2"

Again..yehi bolunga k u can say this to sm1 spcl......mere kisi kam ki nahin hai....cz koi hai hi nahin.....hehehehehee

........I WISH.........

I wish I could see through your eyes,
so I wud know what you like to see.

I wish I knew your wishes,
so I could give you everything you want.


I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do,
and together we could make them true.

I wish I knew what makes you happy,
so that I could make you the happiest person in the world.

And lastly, I wish I was a cell in your blood,
so i would be sure..that I was somewhere in your heart....!!!

by MEEE

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is actually an gem.beautifully describes the emotions of a guy in love.written my dear frnd pashu......
waise its good concidering his writing experience.
way ahead to go man...keep goin

Pratyush said...

ab kya kahein hm hi iske baare mein.......likh lete hain kabhi kabhi...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

COOL.........good going yaar....
badiya hai....

good 2 c ki ab hum mein se koi poet banne ka talent b rakhta hai...

keep it up!!!!!!